We are looking for a trustworthy, pro-active Business Development Manager to help build up our business activities. Applicants must have a pre-existing network, or the drive/determination to foster a new network of clients. Your focus will primarily be on generating new business for website, e-commerce, and online marketing solutions.
You must have excellent communication skills, and be comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our industry expertise. Ultimately, you’ll surpass our business expectations and contribute to our company’s sustainable growth.
- Proven experience in a Business Development or relevant role. OR, the drive / determination to foster a new network.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Experience with a CRM is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing.
- Fast learner with a passion for sales.
- Self motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively seeking our new sales opportunities through calling, networking, inbound enquiries and via own contacts.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients, listening to their requirements and providing a quotation accordingly.
- Negotiate, and close deals, resulting in the growth of our UK client portfolio.
- Effective management of your sales funnel.
- Developing and maintaining key business relationships.
- Coordinating with the company directors on schedules, as well as collaborate with team members in order to achieve better sales results.
- Competitive pay – Salaried and/or Commission based approach considered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Fantastic holiday entitlement.
To apply for this role, send your CV, to [email protected]
(offers from self-employed / contract sales agents will also be considered)